We want you to know that you are not alone and we want to create a safe place for you to be able to express your feelings with others who may be going through a similar season.
Thrive periodically offers group classes on select topics. These classes generally meet for 4-8 weeks. They are led by licensed mental health professionals and meet on a weekday evening for 1.5 hours.
Who is this service for?
Anyone over 18 years old
Groups are broken into no more than 6 persons to allow for free discussion.
• Requires 1.5 – 2 hours weekly for the duration of the class.
• Payment due at time of signup/first class.
• Books are provided.
What are the benefits of this service?
– Universality – realizing you are not alone
– Imparting Information – Expressing your feelings in a safe place
– Learn from others with similar experiences
– Improve social skills
– Gain hope from positive role models
– Increase self-awareness
– Altruism – helping others, helps you
– Affordability – cost is less than one individual session.
What does care look like
for this service?
Your initial appointment with Janette will last 60-90 minutes. This includes time to complete and review your new patient paperwork and discuss the concerns that brought you in, the goals you have and the options for moving forward.
You are pleased with your progress and no changes have been necessary for six months. To remain on a non-controlled prescribed medication, Nebraska law requires you to be seen annually to renew your prescription.
No pets or children are allowed during the duration of the class. We also ask that cell phones be
turned off and left at the front desk. Most of these classes are Biblically based.